Engagement Consultant/Meeting Architect
(Sales Role. Part Time)
We are a distributed team, working to improve transparency and communication for live events via our modern audience response system. If you are interested in being part of an internet business that is on the verge of explosive growth, if you appreciate the freedom to set you own hours and work from anywhere, if you want to work for an organization that value collaboration over bossiness and transparency over politics, our team may be the place for you.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service Mentality: help prospective customers
- Meeting Sales Goals: experience with target driven work
- Closing Skills: able to close, including deals with multiple stakeholders on the client side
- Product Knowledge: ability to understand and discuss software product and demo the software
- Presentation Skills: able to craft relevant documents and presentations for prospective customers
- Negotiation: skilled at discussing pricing with prospective customers and getting the best deal
- Client Relationships: ability to establish relationships at multiple levels within the organization
Enterprise Sales, Software Sales
Responsibilities of the role
- Handle inbound leads
- Understand the software product
- Generate presentation documents related to deals. Adjust content of sales presentations by studying prospective customer needs.
- Qualify and size leads. Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Resolve customer issues and complaints
- Act as liaison between customer and technical organization during customer establishment. Raise tickets in bug tracking system as needed.
- Keep a record of sales activity in CRM
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Stay on top of inbound leads and follow up
- Generate quotes and invoices and assist in payment collection as needed
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Negotiated hourly rate + commission
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Our purpose to make people happier in their workplace.
Our purpose to create improved organizations, where the team benefits from the collective wisdom of everyone’s input, where there are fewer hidden agendas and politics, and where everyone has a voice and feels valued.
Our purpose is to deliver great products that we can be proud of and to support our team in living happy lives and achieving their own purpose.